“The live music was a treat!”
Review of Flatbread Company

Flatbread Company
Ranked #13 of 626 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The pizza and salads were incredibly fresh and tasty. The staff was super friendly. They played live music which was such a treat. It was pouring rain the night we went, and we still had a blast! Had it been warmer, we would have sat outdoors.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I ate at the Flatbread Company, Portland in October 2017. The restaurant is located on Commercial Street overlooking the harbour. I could not see any parking available outside as I got a taxi in.

When I arrived, I was advised that there would be a 10-minute wait as it was quite busy. True to their word, within 10 minutes I was shown to a table near the ovens (which was nice) and was shown a menu by the waitress and my drink order taken.

After much umming and ahhing I plumped for the large pizza with Nitrate Free Pepperoni and Organic Mushroom on one half and Pepperoni and caramelised onions on the other half.

While you are waiting you can see the staff make your pizza right in front of you, from the beginning process of making and stretching the dough, to putting the toppings on and finally cooking it in the real wood burner oven.

Within 15 minutes the pizza arrived and in one word it was “Incredible”. The pizza was perfectly cooked and so tasty. It was quite possibly the best pizza I’ve ever eaten (to date).

The prices are reasonable and you get a lot of pizza for your money. There may be a wait during busy periods for a table but believe me it’s definitely worth it.

Would I recommend the Flatbread Company? Wholeheartedly Yes. Its amazing food, great service, friendly staff and overlooking the water. What more can you ask for?

Overall rating 9/10.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Great flat bread, great service, beautiful view, reasonably priced. Our server was really nice and suggested so many things. We loved our last meal before heading to the airport and would definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Went for early dinner with family. Great smell of oven pizza being made. Eat inside or out. View of harbor and boats. Good service. Interesting variety of pizzas and local beer. Great salads.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This place was great. Many different styles of pizza as well as just plain cheese. They serve fresh mozzarella on their pizzas, and you can taste the qaility. The salads were great too. Kid friendly, good atmosphere.