“Awesome ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten in a lot of Thai restaurants around the US and this is definitely one of the best

I had the Seafood Tom Yum soup (spice level 2 of 4). Unbelievably good. Also had the beef skewers which were also super.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The food is definitely the start here...excellent food with an easy to choose heat scale (0-4). Great service and a well defined menu with knowledgeable servers.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Even though I had my heart set on try the lobster dish (I'm in Portland, I want lobster!) - I "settled" for the very, very best Beef Panang EVER. Actually, everything was wonderful. Drinks, service, and incredible food at every turn.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We heard for 2 years that this was the place to go. Living in an area where Thai food is abundant and delicious, we were in no hurry to try it but were DELIGHTED that we gave it a try. I started with a Thai Basil Tom Collins - right on the mark, not too sweet, totally refreshing.We were able to order on an "as able" basis, that is, we could try things then order more as we had room. Scallop kebab was wonderful, brussel sprouts quite good but too plentiful, but the pineapple bites with ground chicken, shrimp,etc served on individual spoons was divine. We shared a salad and the beef panaeng, melt in your mouth, falling apart tender!!!! Don't wait 2 years to try this gem.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This is our absolute go to space after a concert at the state. It's open until 12:45 and has amazing Thai food. They have a late night menu that is cheaper than the day one!!!

The ambiance is really cool and the service is awesome. It's the perfect place for eating after rocking out.

The food is so good that you'll have to take some to go...

I know I'll be back, again and again!!