“Perfect breakfast dining”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving Breakfast and Lunch all day. We also have a large meeting room with free WiFi and large screen TV for Business Meetings or Celebrations. Extensive menu with many unique items.
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

You can't go wrong with The Egg & I. A very pleasant atmosphere for dining with family & friends for good conversation - not noisy like some other restuarants. Eggs Benedict are delicious, good coffee and very good service!

3  Thank Prudygirl1
Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

WOW! Thanks, Prudygirl1! This is exactly the kind of feedback we strive for! See you again soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Arrived later on a Sunday morning and we were pleased to be seated immediately. The waitress was there quickly and had our drinks out to the table quickly. The menu was varied but smaller than I thought it would be for a breakfast restaurant. Dad was happy to have his corned beef hash skillet (he's a frequent flyer) and I settled on a skillet with ham and bacon.

The portion size was good and I brought home leftovers. The waitress kept my soda and Dad's coffee full and checked in on us regularly. Both meals were pleasing but not over the top. I'd go back as it was restful, reasonable, and pleasant.

1  Thank Lori M

Thanks so much, LoriMatt22!!! That is what we like to hear! See you again soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We love breakfast and The Egg & I did not disappoint! Ordered Crab and Eggs Benedict, husband got an omelet and kids ordered whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes with bacon. Everyone left full and happy. Quick, friendly service. Kids enjoyed the colored pencils (rather than customary crayons) at the table.

1  Thank lgil01
Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

That is awesome to hear! Thanks so much for your kind review! See you again soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Great food, great prices, clean, comfortable seating, plenty of parking, just off the road. Great waitress Tiffany

1  Thank rickparkerart
Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and experienced great service during your visit as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

After traveling for over 14 hrs the day before and only snacking a real breakfast was in order. Izzy our waitress was wonderful, fast and ever so friendly. The food was wholesome hot and yummy. What more could you ask for? I had the Hunters and hubby had the Crabmeat Benedict. Perfect. No greasy food here.

1  Thank Deryl P

Thanks for the awesome review, Deryl! We're happy to hear that you and your husband both enjoyed your meals with us and experienced friendly service during your visit as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!