“Love this place”

Ranked #70 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Have you ever finished a big bowl of noodle soup and wished you had more room in your stomach to try something else? Well here you can! Instead of one big bowl, you can try a variety of yummy noodle soups we have to offer.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We go here for take-out or to eat-in at least two or three times a months. It's always delicious. I love the thai fries and the crag rangoon, which is full of crab. The bacon pad thai is insanely delicious. I also really enjoy the Thai curry (a rice dish). I tend to order the same things over and over, but I finally branched out into the noople soups. The Tom Yum Num Sai was so good. I also like that the white wine served at the restaurant is always perfectly chilled. In the restaurant, the service is always very good and the atmostphere, with the large windows, is nice. I cannot say enough good things about Mi Sen and I have nothing bad to say. Love this place.

1  Thank Citizen_of_Amherst

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim and had a delicious lunch! The lunch specials were reasonably priced at $12 for an appetizer and entree. I enjoyed the chive bread ...crispy on the outside, soft on the inside with a tasty dipping sauce. the tom yum ( hot and sour soup) was spicy but not too much and the glass noodles in the broth were tasty too along with the shrimp. My husband enjoyed the crab rangoon and the pad kra pow which was a dish of rice with fresh vegetables, basil and his choice of protein, chicken. Our server was pleasant and knowledgeable, the atmosphere inviting and we will be back!

1  Thank Karebearnurse
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for Thai food, and just happened upon this place. It was great! Some of the best Thai food that I have had. And very reasonable prices.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Stopped into Mi Sen for a late lunch, and was very pleased with both the food and the service. This is a nice room, and the service is good. There is a good selection of Thai noodle soups and curries -- quality is high and the prices are very reasonable. They also have several local microbrews on tap. Worth a stop!

3  Thank KingofThreePutts
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Caught a respite from a cold rainy day in Portland by ducking into Mi Sen -- an unpretentious basic restaurant with a variety of noodle and other Thai dishes. Noodles were flavorful and steaming hot. Friendly, efficient service.

2  Thank MBA60302

Been to Mi Sen Noodle Bar? Share your experiences!