“Amazing small plates!”

Ranked #6 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Had a light lunch and drinks at the bar and it was great! Had a great bartender and the vibe is great. The bone marrow toast was delicious!!! Coming in a close second were the crispy pork, cheese plate and the bread and butter (not your ordinary bread and butter-just try it)! Would highly recommend! Would have liked to enjoy dinner here. A definite stop if we ever return

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent lunch, but be sure you are ready for some very non traditional food. Small plates, so two are necessary for many items. Loved the cauliflower dish and the very spicy beef salad. The spicy beef salad was quite small and is mostly beef, no greens. Try it if you dare!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My first visit here this year -- I couldn't believe I'd let so much time pass before returning. We sat at the bar, which as always is a good spot for a couple, because you can still talk, yet watch the food preparation in the kitchen.

I had some of my favorites -- bread & butter, boquerones (anchovies) -- and added a few new plates, finishing up with key lime pie. All of it astoundingly good. Their non-alcoholic drinks were just right for a summer's day.

Service was superb. We were fortunate in arriving just about noon and getting seats before it good busier.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I had read some reviews and we were walking by and wanted a night cap. So glad we went in! Great vibe and amazing drinks here. We had the cheese board (delicious). Bar staff was superb. Definitely stop in.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We went here a couple of times on our trip. Each time we went to the bar and had small bites of food. The food is exquisite. Perfect size, perfect flavor, just amazing. I'd move to Portland to eat here :) My favorite part was just relaxing and talking with the bartenders. When I said "I want to try something different" they made up some very interesting, fun drinks. And then explained why they made the drinks. You don't get that type of service just anywhere.