“Perfect!”

Ranked #6 of 638 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The food was exquisite! We're vegetarian and we had plenty to choose from and it was all absolutely perfect. We sat at the chef's bar so we saw how much care and attention each and every dish was given. Service was excellent. Do not miss this spot: for carnivores, pescatarians and vegetarians alike: it's foodie bliss!

1  Thank Melanie O

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Creatively cooked and very tasty food. Good to sit an watch the food preparation. Service was excellent.

1  Thank Bazlen28
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Great place, and it made a change to find somewhere serving something a little different. It is mainly small plates, which were great for sharing and trying various different dishes, all of which were very tasty, particularly their special of the day which was a goat cheese crostini. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank SueTilley
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

One of the tough parts of traveling less for work is that I don't get a chance to keep up with all the great places to try in Portland. When I've been in town with friends the line has been too long and they don't take reservations. Today I lucked into the only seat at the still crowded bar at nearly 2pm. I ordered the fried cauliflower that was spiced with ras-al-hanout and served with chickpeas, feta, sliced apples and topped with parsley and mint. It was fresh and delicious. I also tried the caramelized sheep's cheese topped with thinly sliced peaches and drizzled with saba. Both were wonderful and gave me a resolve to return. Service was efficient and they checked in on me to see if I wanted anything at last call.

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The day we were there for lunch, the special of the day was goat curry. It was amazing. My wife had the soup of the day and the beet salad and loved them both. I was disappointed that they don't serve seared foie gras at lunch, so I will have to go back for dinner. Seating is a little close, and you learn everything about the diners at the next table (and they about you...), and it is kind of noisy. But the food and service are terrific.

1  Thank poisson54