“wonderful ice cream and frozen yogurt”

Beal's Famous Old Fashioned Ice Cream
Ranked #13 of 22 Dessert in Portland
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Excellent service and great ice cream next to a favorite Thai restaurant. Loved especially the coffee heath bar frozen yogurt.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Beal's is a terrific place for an ice cream cone, sundae, or other delicious summer treat. My partner and I love peppermint stick ice cream, which is usually only available during Christmas season. Beal's had it all summer, which is terrific for us. We often buy it by the quart and eat it at home. All the other flavors are terrific, too.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is a typical ice cream store, lots of flavors, long line, very popular, cash only. We got the children's size dish of coffee oreo which was yummy and more than enough for dessert after having had dinner.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I was visiting and staying in an Air BNB in the neighborhood....not a huge ice cream eater but I just had to try!

It was super super good! Got two scoops to go.....peppermint stick and Mocha Heath Bar....Yumola!

The ice cream had super clean flavors, and not too heavy with butter fats or cream....I loved it!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

The ONLY suggestion I have is to put them in a larger dish!
Ice cream was delicious...service was friendly, efficient and accurate.
Worth a stop when in downtown Portland. GREAT ICE CREAM.