“Great!!”
Review of L & H Burgers - CLOSED

L & H Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The burgers and fries were EXCELLENT! The waitress wr had was very friendly. I had a burger with blue cheese, dill pickles, yellow mustard, regular mayo, and it was well done. You can definately taste the blue cheese- but it's not overwhelming, which is great!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My family and I found tripadvisors' reviews. Was a little cautious to try it out...but WOW, that "south of the border" master burger was perfect. It's not super spicy - but the whole combination works. Buns were not stale! Thank you! The cut-fries were a little soggy for my liking, but salted very well. I should've asked for new ones. The waitress, when asked, recommended my selection. She was polite and attentive. As was the manager who served the meals. My young son devoured his plain burger. Ordered well-done for a small child. My wife liked her burger as well. She wanted to try the Picasso burger with Pesto dressing- maybe next visit - which means we'll be back. The atmosphere is nice for Rockland. Clean bathrooms! Visit ran about $30 with soft drinks and lemonade. Yes. a good burger place in the area.

1  Thank NewtoGrayMaine
Reviewed 27 July 2014

After reading reviews, we decided this would be a good dinner destination and OMG the burgers were delicious! And the hand cut fries! Great prices, friendly service and great food...what more could one ask for?

1  Thank Dottie514
Reviewed 23 July 2014

finally got the chance to check it out....not at all what it was hyped up to be. confusion on the menu, ordering, and when the meal came it was not right.the waiters were up beat but considering it was not at all busy...why the foul ups? my partners burger was really tough , did not enjoy. my meal was passable, room to improve guys, would we go back? probably not.

1  Thank bill r
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We were on vaca and stopped by twice this year. The burgers are so good, the Fries are delish and crispy!! We went with a group both times and everyone was happy with their meals. The Chocolate Shakes are also good!! I love how you can make your own burger or tweak one they have on the menu. Staff was great and friendly..cannot wait to go back next year!