Claddagh Motel & Suites
Glen Cove Inn & Suites(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$135
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Schooner Bay Motor Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$132
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Ledges By the Bay(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Island View Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$189
Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$189
The Country Inn at Camden/Rockport(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$154
Hotels.com
US$100
US$90
US$359
US$324
Preferred Hotels
Cedar Crest Inn(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$159
All reviewssconestwo bedroom suitecontinental breakfastwonderful hostsplace to staycomfortable bedsfull kitchenclamsclam coveroad noisemaine coastalexirishcamdenkitchenettegroundsstove
Reviewed 7 October 2011

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Claddagh for a single night, and we would recommend it to anyone! Chatted with Alex (one the the owners) about sports while enjoying the nice weather outside our room. They don't care if you fill up your cooler from the ice machine, which surprisingly everywhere else we stayed prohibited that. That was a big plus for us since we were on a road trip. Very much enjoyed our stay! Super close to Camden as well.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Definitely my favorite place to stay in the Rockland/Camden area. It's always very clean and comfortable and the owners Alex and Siobhan are absolutely lovely. Alex will definitely keep you laughing with all his stories! The guest book is always chock full of glowing reviews from guests. Don't bother overpaying for some place in downtown Camden. Stay here and make the 10 minute trek up Route 1, you will be glad you did!

Room Tip: Just tell Alex what you need and he'll direct you to the best room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank krpnews
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I stayed at the Claddagh Motel for a week at the end of summer with my family and I couldn't have been more impressed. The Claddagh Motel is such a beautiful and unique place to stay. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else in that area. The rooms are so neat, cozy, and comfortable. I loved the continental breakfast every morning. It was so nice starting out each day with a cup of hot Irish tea. The owners, Alex and Siobhan, do such a great job running the place. Its very well up kept and they treat each guest like family. The weather was amazing, especially compared to the heat of Oklahoma. The area around the Claddagh is so scenic and there's so much for visitors to do. This was my second time staying at the Claddagh and I highly recommend it to anyone else who is looking for a place to stay in Mid Coast Maine. The Claddagh Motel is something special that you just can't find anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian D
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Our 5th visit to the Claddagh Motel and never dissapointed. The hosts are always gracious and pleasant to us.. We have stayed in the suites, motel, and the Cove. The rooms are clean at all times , Alex & Siobhan are very friendly & hospitable and take great pride in giving nothing but great service and pride of keeping their place clean,good service and that great home feeling. We enjoy staying at our home away from home . George & Diana Murphy

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 910shamrock
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I have stayed at the Claddagh for several summers, one or two weeks at a time. Alex and Siobhan are very friendly and hospitable, and remember me from year to year. My room is always so clean, the pool is great, and the grounds are beautiful. It's obvious they take great pride in their place, and work very hard to keep it all just so! I live in Maine, but there is not a place in the state to stay over that I could recommend more!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo