“Excellent food!”

Good Karma Cafe and Health Foods
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Rumford
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I have eaten here a few times, and the sandwiches and wraps I've had were all delicious! I highly recommend this place to everyone. Friendly service, reasonably priced, and excellent food. It's a win-win!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We ordered dinner to go and had several special requests in our order. The lady acted like she was writing them down as she took our order over the phone, but when we got home with the food it was not right. There were peppers on everything which we requested be left off due to a food allergy and extra items that were requested on our sandwiches were missing. The soup was pretty blah too and quite expensive. I would go over your order when you pick up to make sure they get it right. This was not impressive for a semi- new business and will make me think twice before I order here again.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I stopped into Good Karma for a quick lunch. I ordered a chicken wrap and a cup of turkey veggie soup. The wrap was excellent but wow, the soup was fantastic! I was wishing I got a bowl, next time I will!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

On a recent visit to Rumford, Maine I stopped into this adorable little cafe. What a find! Loaded with organic fruits and veggies, raw local honey, and an incredible variety of healthy foods and vitamins. They also served a a nice selection of wraps and soups. I tried the chicken, bacon, cheddar wrap and it was delicious. Family run with a laid back atmosphere. If you stop in don't forget to also try one of Cindy's molasses cookies!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This little cafe and supply store will restock the healthiest of kitchens. Also they carry Carrabassett Coffee = Backdraft Dark Roast. Homemade muffins. Fresh Veggies and sandwiches ..
For my endurance athletics they have a full line of Hammerhead products.