“Quick Meal While On The Go”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sam's Italian Sandwich Shoppes
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Rumford
Reviewed 22 June 2017

My family and I stopped by Sam's for lunch while trying to visit the Rumford Falls. My daughter and I order the Spaghetti and Meatball. Yes that is Meatball as in singular but it is a large meatball. My wife order a calzone. We all enjoyed our meal very much. The got our food in very short manner and it was a great value.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Order of Spaghetti and Meatballs with Garlic Bread is served quicker than at an actual fast food restaurant plus it's a great place to have a family get together in their upstairs banquet room. Inexpensive also.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

It's one of my favorite pizza places in the area. I have had others but, this is my "go-to". They offer a variety of sandwiches and the prices are great. They also have a large, private room upstairs for private parties.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

this place has been there for years.it has ample seating for familes of all sizes.the food is good.the portions ample. they make a good pizza.their pasta is good.meatballs a bit spicy for me but that's my taste.good woppie pies and cookies for kids. we buy them when we leave for snacks later. give the place a try.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We saw there menu where we were staying and we both wanted a salad. Salads were on the take out menu , but not on the wall menu at Sam's. When asked, we were told yes we have salads.Our chicken,cranberry almond salada turned out to be iceberg lettuce with cranberries and almonds thrown on top and breaded chicken, cubed and put on top. We had to ask for salad dressing. Not at all what we were expecting.