Texas Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

We go here all the time and i must say we have never had a bad meal try the steaks or steaks tips the food is great the potatos mashed are amazing loaded . Very fun environment with the music and the hourly dance the staff does

Reviewed 30 May 2016

The staff seemed to be trained very well and they all do their best to provide a fun time and quality service. Well done. The steaks are great at Texas Roadhouse -- I especially like the porter house. We like eating the free peanuts they bring from the start. The waitress was very helpful in providing a salad without cheese and croutons and in telling me I could get just oil and vinegar on the side. All good. This was a very busy place but we were seated quickly and did not have to wait long for our food. Mondays through Thursdays they have early bird specials.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I was there last night with 3 other people. Great staff, great steaks and app's. The downside was the sheer level of noise from the music. Felt like we had to shout at each other to be heard. I know that this is the nature of the restaurant, but maybe down just a couple of notches would be great. High marks for the sangria margarita and the filet steak!

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Free bucket of peanuts are great, drink prices are cheap, and the ribs and salad were really good. The bloomin onion was tasteless and the place is a bit noisy for seniors. It is probably well suited for young family.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

My fiance and I both had the sirloin steak dinner..cooked perfect! The staff/service was great. I recommend the Jamaican cowboy.. very tasty!