“Awesome ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by this pizza joint. Very good pizza, although the crust options were different than what I am used to. Dough flavors such as beer, garlic and basil. Beer tasted close to regular pizza crust.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I love Portland Pie. I always have. But after tonight I know I'll never return to this location. The hostess would not stop playing with her hair. She'd seat someone, then stand at the door, running her fingers through her ponytail. She started rolling setups - knives & forks in napkins - and paused to run her fingers through her hair. She carried a pizza to a takeout customer and ran her fingers through her hair.

At one point the hostess - dressed in shredded jeans - moved a chair to make way for a high chair. She inexplicably placed the chair at my elbow (the high chair was across the room). It was covered in bits of food (the chair, not my elbow). I asked her if that was the right place for the chair and she looked at me like like I ran over Justin Bieber.

The evening ended as the hostess started wiping tables, using a rag and a wash-bucket that was placed on a chair at the front of house. There were actual flies buzzing over it which sadly didn't show up in the photo I took. It was a nice distraction from watching her play with her hair, though. So very disappointed, Portland Pie. You're better than that.

2  Thank Maryhope T
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoy this restaurant/pub. In fact, we go there often! He loves the pizza, especially those made with the beer and garlic crust. I love, among many things, their amazing Orchard Salad, which includes greens, apple and pear slices, cranberries and nuts! I've also had their roasted tri-color carrots and their hot cauliflower appetizers. We often ask to sit at the high-top pub tables. During the winter, it's super cozy in front of the fireplace. They offer a good selection of beers on tap, including some local brews. I've had great strawberry margaritas there as well. All in all, I like the atmosphere, the food, and the beverages at Portland Pie Company! Plus, prices are very reasonable!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Loved this place.. their dough is really good, they have different flavors. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Ordered the gluten free hamburger that was like a McDonalds patty. The "cobb" salad was just greens, half a can of olives, a rubbery hard boiled egg and frozen chicken (all cut the same shape, tasteless and rubbery). Stick with their pizza. I think this is the only thing they can make.