“Busy Bustling Good Pizza”

Portland Pie Company
Ranked #20 of 89 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I enjoy eating at the bar. Very friendly bartenders and nice little selection of beers to go with very good pizza.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Feeding a large group with take out. They made some made-to-order pies with 1/2 and 1/2 as well as the Harbormaster, all of which were quite good. Order was ready on time, hot, and delicious. We have gotten take out many times from the Scarborough Portland Pie and it’s consistently good like this time.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I am very disappointed. My family and I are long time customers. Our experience tonight has prompted me to write this review. I do have to say that until tonight we have always had great experiences. We arrived and were told it would be a 15 minute wait unless we wanted to sit at a hightop in the bar area. Mind you we have our 9 year old daughter with us. After seeing the cramped table along the wall, we opted to wait. While we were waiting, a coworker comes over to the hostess and says that "you know, we don't usually do this but these people called and have a party of six, so put them on the list." A short time later, the hostess informs us that the "kitchen is backed up, so our wait will now be 30 minutes. Sorry." Really?? Do I have "CLUELESS" written on my forehead? Does she think we didn't hear the earlier conversation??? Yes, we just got bumped by someone who called after we arrived. That's what it looked like! Needless to say, we did NOT stay!!!! And we spent our money somewhere else!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

First time here and man was it worth the stop right at exit 42 off I-95. They have a nice array of pizza slices or you can get a whole pizza pie of various sizes. And a nice selection of Maine craft beer.

My friend and I ordered the "old orchard" Specialty pizza on beer dough. You couldn't really taste the beer in the dough...tasted like white pizza dough. But the toppings were out of this world. Fire roasted red peppers, green peppers, artichokes, fresh garlic, a blend of cheeses and a fast red sauce. The 10" pizza was the perfect size for two to share.

Our server was quick to arrive at our table, explained the fall selection of craft beers and very informative since this was our first time there. We did not have to wait long for our pizza to come out steaming hot.

With so many pizza restaurants around, I would take the time to head to Portland Pizza Company....and try the Old Orchard Pizza!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Went in about 2 pm so it wasn't busy had a turkey sandwich....so dry you could not taste the turkey, it had no mayo or anything on it the bread was heated to the point it was burned. Waiter was a guy he was ok but never got a drink refill and I likely won't go back.