“Always great”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Every time I am in the Portland area I visit this Crackerbarrel. The staff is always so friendly and accommodating. The lunch specials are a great deal. I had the chicken pot pie and loved it. It was absolutely delicious. It comes with 2 biscuits or 2 corn muffins. What a treat on a rainy day. So comforting. And it was only 5.99 My husband loves the pancakes and they never disappoint. The gift shop is always fun. Check out the sale corner. You can get great deals.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The Cracker Barrel is always consistent , food is good and of course we love the shopping . It is always a clean restaurant . We do like to travel to this restaurant when we have our fifth wheel trailer as most Cracker barrels have RV parking but it is annoying when cars park in these spaces despite there being more than enough spots for them . Overall Cracker barrels are one of our favourites

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love Cracker Barrel! The waiters are always very hospitable and the food has never been poor. I also love being able to walk through the little gift shop and feel like I'm set in the middle of American culture.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

It doesn't seem as good as other Cracker Barrel's we've been to. The service was good, but the food was not hot when it arrived. I would describe it was a little warmer than luke warm. As we were in a hurry, we didn't bother to send it back. Sorry Cracker Barrel, not one of your better restaurants.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We went with our youth group and didn't have to wait long for our party of ten to get a table. I had the child size portion of mac 'n cheese and green beans and the portion was perfect for me. I paid only $4.74 for my meal. Servers were attentive and nice and we didn't have to wait long for our food.

The store attached was so much fun to browse through. A good variety of candy, kids toys, lotions, knick knacks-something for everyone.

1  Thank FarmerJane207