“Unique menu”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Gave this place a try and wasn't disappointed. I had chicken tenderloin tips, with grits and fried apples for sides. People can complain that this isn't authentic Southern food. I wouldn't argue that. But it still tasted great and the prices were very good. Service was friendly...our waitress was very nice. Loved the decor and the gift shop was lots of fun.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Cracker Barrel is all about home cooking. Our meals were of average quality, the presentation was good, and the temperature was appropriate.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

very yummy food and friendly wait staff. good prices and cozy atmosphere. did seem like there were a lot of tables open still took 20 min to be seated. not certain why. still love the food and the shop to cruise around in before and after your meal. enjoyable experience each and every time I eat at a cracker barrel.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Many tables filthy with dirty dishes and not being cleaned off. More than half the tables were just dirty but we had to wait 20 minutes to be seated as they said they were full. Full... not! Any way we finally got seated and realized how filthy the entire place was. Should be hosed down. The wooden table we were seating in could have been scraped and scum would have come off of it. My grandson got violently sick on the way home that night. Can not say what caused it but can not say it wasn't due to some food or other from the restaurant. Neither I nor my husband got sick but we didn't drink any of the apple juice or eat any of the apple pieces that he ate. I would say stay away from this place.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Ate at one in southern Maine recently and discovered that they are all the same!That's good! Service and food that you comfortably depend on no matter where you are.