“Food Quality Will Surprise You”

Sea Dog Brewing Company
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Our last night in Maine, we stayed near the airport, due to an early morning flight. We wanted a quality meal, and my wife had developed a crush on Sea Dog's Blueberry Beer, so we decided to eat there. I was expecting ok Pub food, but this was so much better. My wife had a fantastic burger, and I had been interested in all the "poutines", and Sea Dog had a beef tip poutine that was outstanding.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Very nice restaurant, the food was excellent, and our waitress was great.
I had a Reuben sandwich and it was probably one of the best I have ever had!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

While this restaurant contained everything a typical sports bar would, I felt that the food really stood out. The menu isn't a regular bar menu, it seems elegant and blissful. This is definitely a step up from your regular brewery...really, a must go

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Had lunch with friends on a Wednesday afternoon. Just missed the crowd so we were seated immediately.

Pleasantly surprised at the variety of the menu. Lots of great beer and appetizer choices.

I enjoyed the Ahi Tuna Sandwich which was perfectly prepared and delicious. Friends had the Pub Burger and the Grilled Lamb Gyro. No complaints from anyone.

Casual atmosphere with a great wait staff. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Easy casual place for family or a relaxed dinner. Surprised by the great Brussels sprouts salad. Kids menu is great, wine list is better than expected, and beer list is excellent. Servers were lovely. A nice casual spot with good fresh food.