“Great Burgers with a Serving of Fun on the Side”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #28 of 149 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 14 September 2015

You have to love a place that always welcomes you with a smile. The burgers were great, as usual, and the fries were done perfectly! The layout was a very typical Five Guys with peanuts and all the condiments you would ever need. It had been a while since I visited Five Guys and was not disappointed!

The staff was great and readily available for questions. They are obviously happy campers - which only adds to the enjoyment of eating at Five Guys.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Typical Five Guys layout, some tables outside. Surprised the place was kind of empty. The peanuts, always a nice compliment to their burgers were stale and kind of mushy. Burgers were ok but the fries were not up to standard, a bit undercooked and the oil seemed old. Will avoid for awhile till the standards come up.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

While I eat as little red meat and fried foods as possible, every once in awhile I do crave a burger and fries. When that happens, only the best for my digestive system. And that is without question Five Guys with the juicy cheeseburger topped with my favorites and the perfectly fried fries.

Maybe it is a result of my age, but I do not like the loud music and screaming of orders by the staff. Other than that, Five Guys is a fantastic place to get that burger and fries fix!

Reviewed 27 August 2015

These burgers were great and their fries were to die for . They even had malt vinegar as an British person it as nice touch !

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We have been here several times for lunch. We discovered the regular burgers were quite large so we could also enjoy the smaller burgers at a less expensive price. We have never tried anything other than burgers & FFs. My husband enjoys the free peanuts in the shell while we wait. If you have peanut allergies, stay away. The FFs are fried in peanut oil, too. The one problem I had was that, being from Maine, I hoped they could sometimes use Maine potatoes...but it seems Idaho potatoes are what they usually favor. Too bad! The place is usually quite busy but we do not find there is a long wait. A small order of fries is actually overflowing!