“Great Ice Cream!”
Review of Willard Scoops

Willard Scoops
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in South Portland
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Awesome little stop, small but nice. Very fresh, great flavors... I would definitely come back! I got Kahlua Heath Bar and Key Lime Pie, and it was awesome!

There are newer reviews for Willard Scoops

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Naturally, ice cream follows pizza. So, on or second to last night of our vacation we stopped in here. Now, my entire family loves ice cream, but did not expect anything like this!
Salted caramel - plain, chip and nut, dark roast coffee, salted chocolate, blueberry, blackberry and vanilla - amazing! We consumed 14 scoops in two visits and had no regrets despite the calories.
This is probably the best ice cream I can remember. So full of flavor. Great consistency and texture. And, the young folks at the counter were very kind and helpful.
This is a must have when in the Portland area. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This ice cream was incredible. I would highly recommend it.

The Carrot cake ice cream had either pecans or walnuts....raisins...and actual shreds of carrots. I was wondering if I was getting a serving of vegetables in while I was eating it--which means I could eat more of it and still feel healthy, right?

The only down side is that it's so expensive! $5.50 for 2 scoops. WHOA!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Willard has outdoor seating which is great on hot summer nights, but if you prefer to sit inside the shop, there are two or three small tables. The ice cream is excellent and thick, they have many flavors. The people that work there are kind and passionate.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Just got back from there actually. Lots of great flavors, nice setting near the beach. I had chocolate sea salt and salt caramel in a waffle cone and my partner had vanilla and caramel. Delicious!