All reviews breakfast staff great place to stay portland airport room was clean pool and hot tub shopping mall complimentary breakfast excellent stay old port the breakfast area free shuttle would stay here again cookies convenient location first floor off the highway easy access
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel!! Stayed for 4 nights and it couldn't have been better! Each and every single person of their staff was AMAZING! Super friendly and helpful and they always had a smile on their face.
Our room was on the third floor facing a busy highway and I think I heard only one truck the entire time I was there! Quiet, clean room with comfy beds and a nice warm comforter. Also, when we walked into our room there was a small bag filled with treats and a water!! Thought that was super sweet of them!
People have said the rooms were small? But there was more than enough space for my family and I!
The complimentary breakfast in morning was also good! Wide selection of breakfast foods and a waffle maker too... you can't go wrong with a waffle maker. There's also soup and cookies every day after 5pm and free coffee, tea and coco in the lobby at all times!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

2  Thank KCH_08
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Wow! Thanks so much for reviewing our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It's especially great to get a 5 star review!

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. I will be sure to pass the word on to my colleagues that they did a great job.

I'll also let my breakfast crew know that their efforts were appreciated.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I've stayed at this particular Hampton a couple of times (November 2016, March 2017 & April 2017). The location is ideal and they offer a shuttle service for when I use the Amtrak to go into Boston - which is a huge bonus.

My first stay back in November I was upset with the customer service I received (being upper management at another Hampton Inn, this is extremely important to me.) from one of the desk clerks. But I can say, my last two visits have been much better! And I can't express how grateful I am for that!

I definitely want to thank our shuttle driver from the morning of April 8th, 2017! He was extremely professional, polite and shared some fun information with us! We just want to let him know he really made our morning, and we hope to see him again during future visits!

While there's been a few minor bumps in my last two visits - but we're all human! Overall I can say I would return to this Hampton Inn, and I do look forward to it.

Thank you South Portland!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley G
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. It's always great to hear from our guests and it's especially great to hear from our repeat guests.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am glad that we accomplished that during your stay.

We certainly hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share please feel free to contact us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed overnight for a short family event. The staff was pleasant, room was clean and comfortable. The cookies at night were tasty and breakfast plentiful. I have traveled a bit for both pleasure and business and found the Hampton Inns to be a consistent economical comfortable place to stay

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank fdadmin
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, and it's really great to receive a five star review.

We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am glad to hear that we accomplished this during your stay.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

If you have any other comments or details you'd like to share with us, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

It is a standard Hampton Inn. Nothing exciting about the breakfast, but we can usually find something to eat. Rooms are generally clean. Like the location, lots shopping and restaurants near by without having to fight with downtown Portland traffic and parking. We have stayed here multiple times.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nowzer
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It's really good to hear from our repeating guests.

We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am happy that we achieved that during your stay.

We certainly hope that we'll see you again in the not too distant future.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to let us know about, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I recommend this hotel to any business traveler and families vacationing in the area, it is close to the airport with a shuttle, lots of shopping and dining very close to the hotel and the Maine Mall is just across the road for mall shopping and many choices in the food court to choose from, or just relax in the pool and hot tub.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Johnwisbeski

Thanks for reviewing our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It's really nice to receive a 5 star review.

I am really glad that you enjoyed your stays with us. We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable here. I am happy to hear we succeeded during your stays.

I am sure we'll see you again in the not too distant future.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional comments or details about your stay you'd like to share.