Comfort Inn Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$150
US$143
Doubletree.com
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
US$140
US$120
QualityInn
US$117
US$163
Econo Lodge Maine Mall(South Portland)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$139
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)
US$169
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$155
Anchor Motel(South Portland)
US$99
All reviewsbreakfast staffroom was cleangreat place to stayportland airportpool and hot tubshopping mallthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areaexcellent stayold portcomplimentary breakfastfree shuttleconvenient locationoatmealwould stay here againcookiesfirst floor
Reviewed 3 August 2017

In spite of my harried state, the Hampton folks mellowed me out. From the shuttle driver to the desk clerk, everyone was super. Room was clean, cool and comfortable. Nice bathroom. Really good night,s sleep. Almost enough to make me forget airline mess. Breakfast was ok. Good selection of items but just average in quality.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our hotel. We are always happy to hear from our guests, especially when they are pleased with our property.

We all try to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable during the stay. I am very pleased to hear that this was the case during your visit. I'll be sure to let my colleagues know that you appreciated their efforts.

We do hope to see you again next time you are in the Portland area.

If you have additional details you'd like to share with us feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Hotel was convenient to the freeway, mall, and restaurants and a short drive to Old Port. Hotel staff were pleasant and helpful and rooms were clean and comfortable. We could hear the freeway traffic from our room when air conditioner was not running.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our hotel. It's always great to hear from our guests, it's especially good to get a 5 star review.

We all try to make each guest feel welcome and comfortable. I'm pleased to hear that we did this during your stay.

We certainly hope you'll come visit us again in the near future next time you come into the Portland area.

If you have any additional comments or details that you would like to share with us please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Quiet hotel...You would never know you are so near the airport...Only about a 10 minute drive to the Old Port in Portland...Near major highways with easy off and on...Also near the Maine Mall if shopping is your 'thing!' I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. It's always great hearing from our guests.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. We all try to make sure all our guests are comfortable. It's good to hear that this was accomplished.

We certainly hope to see you again the next time you come into the Portland area.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share please feel free to contact us.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I returned to this hotel for a few reasons. It is close to the airport. The shuttle service is reliable even at 5:00 am. The buffet breakfast was set up by 4:30. The choices were numerous. You could have fruit, hot and cold cereal, bagels,muffins,or make your own waffles.
The staff is friendly. When I checked in I had a choice of rooms. The fresh baked cookies are a nice touch. I know I will return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank foodie1945
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we get from our guests, though it's fantastic to get a five star review.

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our priority is to make sure all of guests feel welcome and comfortable.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast as well I'll be sure to let my breakfast colleagues know you appreciated their efforts.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We stayed here for a quick overnight trip with our dog. We were greeted by very friendly staff and a very nice lobby. Our room was extremely clean and the bathroom was very nice. It was nice having a TV guide on the tv. The only cons were the bed was not very compfortable, and there was next to no where to walk our dog. But we would stay here again for a short stay trip.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable.

We do know that travelling with a pet can pose some difficulties, I am sorry to hear that you had issues finding a place to walk your dog. We allow dogs to be walked anywhere around the perimeter of our parking lot or in the wooded field beside our hotel. We do have baggies at the desk if you ever need them.

We do hope to see you again next time you are in Maine.