Comfort Inn Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$150
US$143
Doubletree.com
US$108
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
US$140
US$120
QualityInn
US$163
HIExpress.com
US$154
Hilton.com
Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks(South Portland)
US$200
US$174
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$167
BestWestern.com
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)
US$164
All reviewsbreakfast staffroom was cleangreat place to stayportland airportpool and hot tubshopping mallthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areaexcellent stayold portcomplimentary breakfastfree shuttleconvenient locationoatmealwould stay here againcookiesfirst floor
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The room was clean and well presented. Front desk staff were pleasant and professional. We didn't have breakfast here as Cracker Barrel is right across the street!!

No complaints whatsoever with this stay.

Good job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It is especially great to receive a 5 star review.

I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure all of our guest feel welcome and comfortable. I am really pleased to hear we accomplished that.

Hopefully next time you join us you will be able to try our breakfast offerings.

If you think of any additional details or comments you'd like to share; please don't hesitate to contact us.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This hotel is very conveniently located and is very nice. My only complaint is that the pillows were very thin, and as such did not provide any support. I was unable to report it since we got in late and we were already in bed before we noticed. Otherwise, the staff was kind, polite and very professional.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests.

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us we all strive to ensure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. It's good to know we accomplished this during your stay.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our pillows. I'll be sure to notify our housekeepers to check the plumpness of those pillows.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share with us, please feel free to contact us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The most disgustingly filthy and smelly hotel I have ever encountered. Rams. 113&115 smelled worse than a dog kennel. The rugs were filthy, the furniture was filthy. The manager, Andrew Bailey was incredibly rude and should be fired. I am following through to corporate- it was THAT bad.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I started to make a reservation online. Got interrupted. Decided to stay at another Hampton Inn farther along our journey.

I never got a confirmation email and number from this hotel. I called Hilton main number to see if I had made a reservation here. She could not find one. Even checked all Hilton properties in Portland. Nothing.

Guess what though!! I was charged for the night's stay. I did all I could to verify a reservation in order to cancel well within the allowed time frame.

Contacted main office. "We can't help you, but hotel manager will call you".

No phone call from hotel manager.

Still have $193.00 charge on card

Be VERY careful when dealing with this property.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The "Excellent" rating goes to the Rooms Division Manager, Erick! He was the most understanding, helpful, and kind hotel reception attendant. My mom accidentally made reservations for Portland, Oregon (yes, roll eyes at the mistake) and he made us feel welcome and, most importantly, not ashamed or embarrassed. Thank you, Erick!

Plus the location is near the large Maine Mall, a ton of restaurants and quick eats, and next to the turnpike to get easily to downtown and Cape Elizabeth.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for reviewing our property. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests its also really great to get a 5 star review.

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable during there stay. I am glad to know we accomplished this with your visit.

I am very happy to hear Erick succeeded in helping you out. With both the Oregon and our Portland Maine property having such similar names this kind of mix up happens fairly regularly. It's great to know that he could save the day for you.

Best wishes,