“Good location in downtown Portland ME”

Hampton Inn Portland Airport
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in South Portland
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Easy check-in. Very good complementary breakfast. Room was quiet and well-appointed. Disappointed in mattress and pillows. Not sturdy nor comfortable. Pillows too large for my head to rest in a comfortable position. Very close to Casco Lines Terminal and waterfront activities. Adjoining restaurant, Sebago Brewing had great service and a large menu. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms are similar throughout hotel. Very quiet.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The room was clean and well presented. Front desk staff were pleasant and professional. We didn't have breakfast here as Cracker Barrel is right across the street!!

No complaints whatsoever with this stay.

Good job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It is especially great to receive a 5 star review.

I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure all of our guest feel welcome and comfortable. I am really pleased to hear we accomplished that.

Hopefully next time you join us you will be able to try our breakfast offerings.

If you think of any additional details or comments you'd like to share; please don't hesitate to contact us.

Warmest wishes,

Drew

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This hotel is very conveniently located and is very nice. My only complaint is that the pillows were very thin, and as such did not provide any support. I was unable to report it since we got in late and we were already in bed before we noticed. Otherwise, the staff was kind, polite and very professional.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 20 August 2017

The most disgustingly filthy and smelly hotel I have ever encountered. Rams. 113&115 smelled worse than a dog kennel. The rugs were filthy, the furniture was filthy. The manager, Andrew Bailey was incredibly rude and should be fired. I am following through to corporate- it was THAT bad.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I started to make a reservation online. Got interrupted. Decided to stay at another Hampton Inn farther along our journey.

I never got a confirmation email and number from this hotel. I called Hilton main number to see if I had made a reservation here. She could not find one. Even checked all Hilton properties in Portland. Nothing.

Guess what though!! I was charged for the night's stay. I did all I could to verify a reservation in order to cancel well within the allowed time frame.

Contacted main office. "We can't help you, but hotel manager will call you".

No phone call from hotel manager.

Still have $193.00 charge on card

Be VERY careful when dealing with this property.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1.5 km away
Comfort Inn Airport
Comfort Inn Airport
#6 of 13 in South Portland

Been to Hampton Inn Portland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Portland Airport

Address: 171 Philbrook Ave, South Portland, ME 04106-3208
Region: United States > Maine > South Portland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in South Portland
#2 Romantic Hotel in South Portland
#2 Family Hotel in South Portland
Price Range: RM 347 - RM 986 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Portland Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Portland Airport Hotel South Portland