All reviewsbreakfast staffroom was cleangreat place to stayportland airportpool and hot tubshopping mallcomplimentary breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areafree shuttleold portconvenient locationan early flightexcellent stayfirst floorcookieswould stay here again
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Stayed here because of the location, price and included amenities. Overall stay was pretty good, breakfast wasn't bad, staff was really nice and the room was great. I would suggest they fix damages before using a room. Our ceilings had some water damage in the room and bathroom, but this did not affect our stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank christinetN2835YP
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our property. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We all try to make each guest feel welcome and comfortable.

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the ceilings. I'll be sure to let my maintenance crew know about the issue.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share with us, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Because of the weather I unexpectedly needed a room for 2 nights. The hotel offered all of us at the venue a discount so some of us took advantage of it. All I can say is that I will be staying here again next year. The staff was fantastic and was there for any question I had. I used the shuttle service and both drivers were great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 703roxanner
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests, and it is especially great to get a five star review.

We all strive to make sure all our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I'm very happy to hear that we could do this during your stay. I'll be sure to let my colleagues know they did a great job especially the van drivers.

We know that travelling during winter weather can be a difficult experience I am very happy to hear we could alleviate some of that stress.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

If you have any additional comments or details that you'd like to share with us please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Very nice place to stay at a reasonable rate. Clean room. Good Breakfast. We like going there because of the location. It is next to the Maine Mall and easy access to the interstate. Not far from Portland SeaDogs and Maine Red Claws play.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank toddlyford
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are always appreciative of all the feedback we receive from our guests. It is especially great to get a five star review

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. It's good that this was the case during your stay.

We certainly hope to see you again in the very near future, especially when the there are some games being played nearby.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share with us please feel free to contact us.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Very friend and accommodating durning snowy weather and busy holiday season. Wonderful breakfast and located in the heart of Maine, the worst state in the country. You can't find dumber people to run a state, it's total disaster. Well you get what you vote for and Maine voted for Idiots.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank H4732KFanthonys
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel; we always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests.

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your time at our property. We all work to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable.

We do know that travelling in snowy or other inclimate weather, even more so during the holiday season, can be stressful. I am glad that we could alleviate some of your stress.

We certainly hope to see you again in the future... You may want to wait for an election cycle though. ;)

Best wishes

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Before a recent early morning flight we stayed at this hotel convenient to the Maine Mall and PWM. The hotel is showing its age though convenient, beds are comfortable and rooms are clean. They had soup and cookies the evening we were there. Hotel staff was friendly and gave us breakfast to go the night before since we were leaving at 4 am.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer R
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always great to get feedback from our guests.

We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am happy that your stay was a good one.

We do try to accommodate for travelers leaving so early in the morning. I am glad we could make that part of your stay easier.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future. If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share please don't hesitate to contact us.