“Fast and Friendly”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Topsham
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We visited last week while they were particularly busy. Staff were friendly and professional with a nice sense of humor. Loved my iced coffee. We plan to return.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Hours are short and the drinks and service are usually a lot better at the Cooks Corner Starbucks in Brunswick.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

The Starbucks in Topsham is fabulous! I go there at least three times a week and everyone is always super nice and they always get my drink order correct. When I pull up to the drive thru, depending on who is working, they usually just say, "the usual?" With all the people that go through the drive thru, for them to remember my drink, thats impressive. The guys and gals there sure do put a smile on my face everytime I go!! I know when I go I will always get great service and a great drink.

1  Thank Heidi F