Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
View deal
Expedia.comUS$75
FindHotelUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
Orbitz.comUS$75
CheapTicketsUS$75
All reviews heated pool nice pool moody beach new owners family vacation great place to stay wells beach pet cookware mile season summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2020

I booked this room in June 2020 for an upcoming vacation in July. Due to new travel restrictions and testing requirements due to the COVID-19 situation, I had to cancel my reservation. I sent them an email on June 19th to do so, as they require cancelations "in writing" and also sent them a follow-up email a few days later. On the night of my canceled reservation, I see a charge for $179.85 coming through on my account from them. It's now been 5 days from the date of my canceled reservation and I'm still fighting with them to get this issue resolved. Watch out for this place.

Date of stay: July 2020
Tina M, Other at Ne'r Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience.I am so sorry for the misunderstanding and inconvenience that you experienced. While I understand your frustration, I assure you that this mishap was purely unintentional and resulted from a genuine misunderstanding. I hope you will forgive this error and that your feedback will be forwarded to the management team.

Again, we are sorry for the frustration, and we hope you'll come to visit us in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2020

Please do not go here!! Spend your money at a real hotel establishment!! TL;DR: 1, they "lost" our booking and tried to get us to pay again! 2, they didn't give us the room we booked. We booked a single King bed, they gave us double Full beds with tacky mismatched bedding. 3, the room was not private at all as the blinds were broken off. 4, the floors were covered in sand. Housekeeping clearly didn't even attempt cleaning. 5, the TV was disconnected. 6, we told them how disappointed we were the next morning, and got "sorry" and excuses in response. Any real business would have offered at least a partial refund, but instead they tried to double charge us!
Full story:
First, we booked in advance on their website, not a third-party. Upon arrival they told us we had no booking with them. My boyfriend showed them the charge to his bank and the emailed receipt from Ne'r Beach Motel's website. They seemed confused, made some excuse about changing website providers messing up bookings, then gave us a key. Second, the room they gave us was not the room we booked. We booked a single bed King, they gave us a room with two Full beds, and the bedding on the two beds didn't even match. The beds were also incredibly stiff and uncomfortable, and they looked ancient. Third, the room was not private at all as about a quarter of the blinds were snapped off. Anyone walking by was able to look right in on the bed. Fourth, the floors were covered in sand. Fifth, the TV was disconnected and the box was gone. And they advertise cable TV.... Sixth, when we went to check out they asked how our stay was. We told them we were not happy, and these reasons why, and all they gave us was "Oh, I'm sorry." and excuses as to why the room was crap.
We visit Maine regularly, and will never be coming to this place again!! We will be spending our time and money at the Ogunquit Tides just down the street, which is a stellar hotel compared to the Ne'r Beach Dump they call a motel.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else!
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank LchNessMnstr
Tina M, Other at Ne'r Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. It is not like us to deliver poor accommodations and we will work our hardest to get back to the standard we are known for.

We appreciate your time in pointing out the areas in most need of attention especially with the state of the room and the amenities as we work towards updating and improving upon our accommodations. In regards to our staff, I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen.

We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2020

Booked using a travel app. Was told no room was reserved for me by the Motel . Had to book somewhere else. Then was charged for the room at Ner Beach . They insisted I made the mistake not them . They need to stop scamming people. Get up to date with Technology if you plan on using it to book rooms .

Room tip: Don't do it.
Date of stay: July 2019
Tina M, Other at Ne'r Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2020

Toni P,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you encountered such unusual circumstances and , especially that we were not able to address the issues and misunderstandings right away. Please feel free to contact us if this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction. I hope you will forgive this error and the service that did not meet your expectations and that you
will someday return to see how we have grown through guest feedback.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Not sure who they paid for the raving reviews, but avoid this place if you can! I unfortunately have been here 6 weeks, only because the boss is paying and it’s cheapest around ( for many reasons)! I have been thru 5 different rooms. Every one has had problems. Room 11 the sink pipe leaked and I damn near fell on my back at night on the flooded linoleum. Room 7 the heat wouldn’t work and the mirror had frost on it when I went in, the sinks seemed frozen so I never ever got unpacked in that room. Room 23 was so far the best room only 1 outlet has issues. Trying to get back to that room if I am forced to stay longer. Room 31 the heat will not shut off or turn down although sometimes it takes a vacation and stops, but when it comes back be ready to bake! And the outlet near the desk is so messed up nothing will stay plugged in unless you tape the cord to the wall...... surprised it hasn’t caught on fire or something. There is NO vending or ice in the winter because that stuff is housed outside in a shed by the pool. Also the parking is atrocious, small spaces and the plow person/company sucks! They barely keep the walkways shoveled and you may luck out and be near a path through the bank to walkway. Room 9 has the thinnest walls ever and smells kinda gross, a can of air freshener didn’t help. So if you are using your hard earned money, look elsewhere a few buck more will make it much more enjoyable. Dave.

Date of stay: February 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Ne'r Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you had issues with the condition of the hotel and amenities during your stay. It is not like us to deliver poor accommodations and we will work our hardest to get back to the standard we are known for. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Know that we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Great motel for a weekend getaway. The rooms are clean and comfortable. A little dated but fine for an economical visit. The staff for courteous and accommodating. The pool and grounds were clean. Well located for easy visit to surrounding attractions

Date of stay: July 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Ne'r Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2019

It is wonderful to hear from you STACY H and we thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience as good value for your money. We look forward to serving you again!