All reviews walls are a bit thin memory foam screened in porch spent one night nice pool place to stay free coffee beds were comfortable the main house plan to return movie theater location is great nice stay grocery store stayed longer fire pit flat screen tv
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We loved this place. Of the many places we stayed during our trip (about 14) this was our favorite! Loved the service, the welcoming host and had such a good time here.
Nice and personal atmosphere. :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lene R
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here. Friendly people and a nice comfortable room. It is a quiet location albeit close to town. There are plenty of good local seafood restaurants to try and it’s only a short drive to the sea shore. Also good breakfast options nearby. Good for cycling.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GilesBlumsom
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

If your looking for a great location comfort and privacy this is the place. Great hospitality service. Comfy rooms updated. Less then 1 mile from beach. Near a lot of attractions. A+. They have cottages. Suites. Hotel rooms to accomadate different amounts of people.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We made reservations for this place for first week of July months in advance but due to my job deciding to black out vacation days for that first week of July we tried to switch dates to the following week but were told we were going to be charged the amount of $350 on top of paying for the daily cost of the room each day.. I know that there is a policy in place but find it very upsetting that we would be charged that much .. so we ended up cancelling our reservation and still were charged $350... all places I ever have traveled and hotels I stayed at with similar cancellation policy the owner or manager were always eager to help maintain having us as a customer..needless to say we were very upset and will not ever pick this place ...

Date of stay: January 2018
3  Thank LORI K
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I've been staying here for the past two weeks on business. I am a district manager for a company that I am on the road quite a bit. Compared to every Motel or Hotel I've stayed with this by far has been my favorite. The owner Julianna and her staff are so gracious and accommodating, the rooms are spacious and so clean. I would recommend this place one hundred and fifty percent when traveling for any reason on business, pleasure or vacation. You'll just love it.

Date of stay: October 2017