“Delicious Sandwich destination ”
Review of Doughboy's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Doughboy's Deli
Ranked #16 of 66 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

First time visit during a business trip. I had the Hot Eggplant Parmesan Sub on a fresh bakery roll and it was delicious. Very large portions for a very reasonable price compared to other places around town. Will definitely return to try other menu items. Highly recommend this deli for anyone who enjoys quality food done right.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I used to drive by and say "Hmm, I gotta try that place". Then I stopped. Nice selection of sandwiches and I love the fries. Safe to say that it's one of my regular spots now. If you like a good sandwich, this is a must try place. I don't know if they make their own sub rolls but you gotta try the bread.

1  Thank Dominic D
Reviewed 21 November 2015

I had passed Doughboy's Deli several times and decided to give it a try for a late lunch. I thought I'd have something simple, like eggs, but breakfast is not prepared after 11 am. Instead I took a chance on a steak sub--I ordered one with grilled onions and provolone. Best steak sandwich I have ever had....big chunks of steak and lots of it. They have several tables and there were only a few people there. Think I'll try them again sometime. Parking is limited to some spaces across the street in front of the mill and traffic can be heavy at that spot, so I would avoid lunch and after school.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Great little clean /take out/restaurant! Love the bread, sandwiches and service!! This is a small place tucked into a spot on Bridge Street. Ignore the construction of the bridge and find your way there!

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Food, service, friendliness I doubt you could find better. The food is always fresh and tasty. We haven't had anything that we did not like. Some of our favorites are the loaded veggie wrap (requires two hands), the Evil Empire (a spicy loaded steak sandwich with pepperjack cheese) and the grilled chicken salad. Worth a try!

1  Thank Carol L