“Good Italian food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a great neighborhood restaurant. It is family friendly, and they have good 2 for 1 deals on Mondays. Prices are a little high (for Westbrook), but the value is good. Good portions and flavor. Service is fast and friendly. Quality of the food can very from average to exceptional. I go back here because it is local, excellent service, and good food.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Chicken parm was very good. Size was very good. Shrimp scampi was in a lemon cream sauce very tasty. Ambiance was nice. Dark. Quiet. Staff very friendly. Very glad we stumbled upon it. We will be back

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This was an excellent find. They had a 2 for 1 on main courses the day we went (Monday) and a large selection. Pasta was cooked perfectly and service was efficient considering that the place was packed with a line outside the door. My only suggestion is that the kids menu could have included a vegetable or salad for the price.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Casa Novello is my all time favorite Italian restaurant. It is in an unassuming house on Main Street, when you walk in it takes you back in time. The décor is a lot of dark wooden tables and a bar that overlooks the kitchen. Your server starts you with homemade bread, olive oil, grated cheese and fennel they mix together fresh in front of you. I always get the Caesar salad which is a meal in itself, I don't know where they get their romaine but it has a sweetness to it. My favorite meal is the chicken parmesan, but also enjoy the Bolognese and spaghetti & meatballs. The pastas and bread are homemade and cooked to perfection. Enjoy a glass of the house chianti with your meal! The prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get, I had 3 meals out of my dinner. The staff is very friendly and accommodating as well. It can be loud because its always full of happy people enjoying awesome food. They have 2 for 1 dinners on Mon/Tues which is a bargain. So glad I was introduced to this little gem 8 years ago!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Went there last summer for dinner and decided to try it again last week. We had the calamari which was lightly fried sitting on a bed of greens with balasmic. It was fabulous. Best I've ever had. Not over done. Then ordered the Chicken Parm while my wife had the Cheese Raviolis. I liked the marinara sauce - sweet. My wife wasnt crazy about it. The portions were good sized. All in all an enjoyable dinner and well worth the price.