“Left town”
Review of Musical Wonder House - CLOSED

Musical Wonder House
Type:
Reviewed 7 October 2014

The museum closed up suddenly, and left customers and employees down. My daughter left an antique to be redone and and now it is gone,no trace of the owner. Word has it he left the United States.

4  Thank Glenn R

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I waited all winter to tour this museum and was extremely disappointed this June (2014) to find a note on the door thanking the public for 50 years of patronage. There was and is no notice of this on their website. I am hoping this museum's collection will be available for viewing in another location.

5  Thank mwh823
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Just drove to Wiscasset to go to
Museum and sign on door that museum is closed. They need to update website and signs in town to reflect this - too bad. Wonder what happened to all the music boxes.

7  Thank mcgwirejeter
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Five years ago I was talked into letting them sell my two music boxes and over 5,000 worth of repairs that I didn't think was that necessary I was told that I would be able to sell each one for about 4,500.00 dollars with a 10% commission. Three years later one box sold or maybe they just paid me the price of 1200.00 less 10% commission. It has been 2 additional years and I haven't heard a word from them. I feel that they were only in the business of getting money for called repairs, not as was promised. Still waiting for a final disposition regarding this matter.

2  Thank Nathan L