“Beautiful Location For Some Yummy Lobster”

Fox's Lobster House
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in York Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had passed by Fox's many times when visiting Nubble Light and just had to try it this last visit. It was really good. Aside from the amazing views of the Nubble and the gorgeous Maine coast, the food was good and the staff and service very friendly and efficient. We tried some of the fried lobster tails - there were probably 6 or 7 of them in the order! - and they were very good. We also tried the crab cakes and the lobster roll. Everything was good. Hope to get back there again soon.

1  Thank NHWanderlust
Write a reviewReviews (868)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us enjoyed lunch with a view. Two had lobster roll, one had a lobster salad, and one ate the fish sandwich. Everyone was happy with their choice. Excellent service from David

1  Thank Wyliegal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I visited Acadia and worked our way down the coast visiting lighthouses as we went. It was our last day and we had just visited our last lighthouse--Cape Neddick Light. I just had to have one last fish chowder and a slice of blueberry pie. And there was Foxs and my wish was granted. The chowder was excellent and the warmed blueberry pie to die for. My last day of vacation but it ended on a happy note.

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

Fantastic food. I had a 2 pound lobster with the stuffing made with scallops and shrimp. I expected maybe some dice scallops I had seven scallops on my lobster. It was delicious the drinks were wonderful dessert was fantastic and the service was unbelievable.

1  Thank Guide462004
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Great food and an even better setting. A must do while in the York area. There is also an outdoor take out stand if you don’t want to dine inside that’s dog friendly.

Date of visit: August 2020