Sea Latch Motor Inn
Sands by the Sea(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
The Lynwood Inn(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$149
US$150
  • Pool
Sunrise Motel(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$190
Lighthouse Inn and Carriage House(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
Union Bluff Hotel(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
Anchorage Inn(York Beach)
US$139
Stones Throw & Inn On The Blues(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Inn on the Blues(York Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Villager Motel(York Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewsnew buildingmanor houselobster covelong sands beachtrolley ridelate checkking roomthird floormini fridgein seasonoceanrailingshinekitchenette
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Directly across the road from long sands beach, this hotel is in the perfect location. The hotel staff is pretty friendly. The full size bed room we stayed in in the older building was very clean. There was a little kitchenette with a fridge, stove & microwave which was pretty nice to have. The bathroom was very clean and good sized. The outdoor pool is nice and big so you're not on top of other swimmers. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. If you make your reservation directly with the hotel, either on their website or by phone, you get a $14.00 voucher for breakfast at the Lobster Cove up the street, which is good too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed three nights. We got a room in the new section which was very nice and convenient. Kitchenette had fridge/freezer, sink, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. Super helpful with a small child.
Seemed that some renovations were going on. Odd they were renovated in prime season, but not sure if something happened earlier in season....
Located right across beach (rocky side but not bad at low tide) which was very good with small child. We walked back to room to grab other snack, go to bathroom, etc.
Fun trolley ride to the center of town. I liked that because it was a little quieter.
Nice to have pool. Cool water but definitely warmer than the ocean!
Office staff was ok. We all commented our welcome was dry. Not that we expected a song and dance, but a little more happiness that we were spending $300+ a night there.
Housekeeping staff was super nice and friendly.
My sister had a room in the older section. While still ok, definitely more dated. they did have fridge and microwave, but no sink or plates/silverware that we had that again was very nice to have access to.
Overall, I'd stay again in the new section.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying here at the Manor House. It is new and very clean. Right across from the beach. We have not yet tried the breakfast at the Lobster Cove. My issue is the beach. It is a beautiful beach, but was difficult to walk over the large rocks to get to the water. The saff are very pleasant, and kept the pool open later for my son. Overall, the new building was worth the price

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very basic but good location to the beach. I had a king room for just myself and the bed was comfortable and the AC was good. My complaints are that the hotel does not provide ice for coolers and ask $2.50 for a small bag. My next complaint is that the pool water temp was very cold. My biggest complaint is the lights from the pool and parking lot at night are unreasonably bright and shine right into the rooms. The curtains in the window do nothing very little to keep the light out. My room was very bright and could see the entire room all night making it very difficult to sleep comfortably.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived early and asked if our room may be ready early. The office lady, now AKA "Sea Witch" just said "nope, I don't know, check in is at 3, (repeating) check in is at 3..." when we asked if we could store our bags at front desk she said "no"! Having arrived in town with no car that left us with no options for our luggage for a few hours. We pressed the issue and agreed to let us store our bags and then suddenly realized our room *was* ready. Poor customer service... The rooms in the new bldg are very nice but the North side rooms have NO real view of ocean, only of a parking lot and the other hotel blogs. Be AWARE, request south facing rooms if you are paying for new bldg. Pool was fine, bring your own pool towel however. There's a trolley in town that will take you to various spots. Foodies- eat at Inn on the Blues or Stones Throw for more upscale, yet casual dining. Overall very basic, no frills place that needs some "polishing" it it's going to cater to higher end guests. Hard to believe we paid $300 with tax for a hotel that is still run and operated like a cheap motel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple