“Great seafood in Bethesda”

Luke's Lobster Bethesda
Ranked #32 of 382 Restaurants in Bethesda
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Luke's Lobster is a Maine-style lobster shack featuring traceable, sustainable seafood. We are best known for our lobster rolls, award-winning clam chowder, friendly team and cozy shack atmosphere. Roll on in to try some of the best seafood the DMV has to offer!
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Luke's is part of a lobster co-operative and serves up REALLY fresh, wonderful seafood of all kinds. Also had a phenomenal "home made" ice cream sandwich--excellent!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

The lobster rolls are fresh, and the Maine beers delicious. But the portions are small. The rolls are accompanied by a pickle and slaw or potato chips. The service is very friendly and one can eat outside in a wonderful open arcade.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

If you love New England lobster rolls and your not on the cape...check out a Luke's lobster shack.
It's the closest thing to being there when you not. Lots of choices beyond the lobster roll to choose from if if your not a fan.
I had the combo which was perfect!!
We will be back,

Enjoy!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We were so looking forward to enjoying another annual visit to Luke's Lobster in Bethesda (since we live 800 miles away). This afternoon's lobster rolls were a bit of a letdown. While there was plenty of lobster meat on our toasted rolls, it seemed much mushier - as if it had been soaked in water for quite a while. We remembered the meat being much firmer and tastier on previous visits. There was a bit more Bay Seasoning sprinkled on that I would have done myself. When we placed our order, we were asked if we wanted either free potato chips or coleslaw. My wife & I both said coleslaw. However, only one container of slaw came. It was large enough for the two of us, but they only gave us one fork. At this point I was beginning to reconsider the wisdom of my $4 tip. My wife enjoyed her blueberry lemonade. We ate outside in a specially roped off area. The table was fine, but the small wooden chairs were quite uncomfortable.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

My daughter treated us and brought home Luke's lobsters rolls. It was amazing! Hold the mayo, just butter and the buttered bun. Glad to be a part of the happy crowd! Won't disapoint!