“Lobster roll is perfect light lunch”

Luke's Lobster Bethesda
Ranked #32 of 382 Restaurants in Bethesda
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Luke's Lobster is a Maine-style lobster shack featuring traceable, sustainable seafood. We are best known for our lobster rolls, award-winning clam chowder, friendly team and cozy shack atmosphere. Roll on in to try some of the best seafood the DMV has to offer!
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I've been here numerous times, and always consistently good lobster rolls, fast service. Location is excellent for me, just around the corner from where I have business. I really like the accompanying items from Maine (root beer, kettle chips). I've tried the lobster bisque several times, but it never hits the mark (plenty of lobster meat, just not seasoned well).

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Small venue with big flavor. I tried the crab roll first only because I was in Maryland. It was small but quite tasty. Well I was not full and could not wait for the next adventure so the Lobster Roll it had to be. Scrumptious! They were both wonderful!! I think the lobster roll wins but one will not fill you up. Great chowder as well!! They also have a cookbook and great outside eating.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I love the lobster rolls but they do not fill me up! Huh, answer could be bigger rolls but they are definitely tasty!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had the seafood trio (lobster, crab meat and shrimp) all served on half of a hot dog bun. All we fresh and tasty. For the portion served believe it was too expensive.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I had heard this was the place to go when in Bethesda. What I did not know that eating here would break the bank. We ordered three rolls, three drinks, two bags of chips and the total was $72.00. Yikes! We expected the rolls to be at least the size of a sub sandwich but it was more the size of a child size hotdog. True the lobstah roll is tasty but we had to sit outside in a roped area, which is really tricky if you use a wheelchair. The seating area is on a slant and your two table options are picnic style tables or small metal tables.The order area inside is also really tight especially if there is a line but they do bring your order to you outside. No wheelchair bathroom.