Do not stay at any Marriott Suites location - and especially the one in Bethesda, MD. Staff, customer service associates, and even escalation managers are as dismissive, irresponsible, and apathetic as they come. Marriott takes no ownership for wrong doings to customers, and hide behind legislative mandates that makes customers feel like liabilities instead of as guests. Do not trust them to stand by you if anything goes wrong during your stay and do not expect them to run any sort of thorough investigation if you file a claim. In fact, they will err on the side of the company instead of the side of the customer because, you know, then they'd have to admit a wrong, which they clearly do not know how to do. Avoid at ALL costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bethesda Marriott Suites welcomes guests with inviting hospitality and spacious suite accommodations that are perfect for long stays. Our sophisticated extended-stay hotel in Bethesda, Maryland lets travelers enjoy large guestrooms conveniently located near I-270, the I-495 Beltway, D.C. Metro and 3 major airports. We are also close to the National Institute of Health, Food and Drug Administration, Suburban Hospital and other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bethesda Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bethesda Marriott Hotel Bethesda
- Marriott Bethesda
- Bethesda Marriott Suites Maryland