“Fave TexMex place”

California Tortilla
Ranked #48 of 129 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Go here and their Annapolis location. Love the food; best hot sauce selection anywhere. Regular customers...always have a good meal

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I can't wait until we go back. This is the best place to get fresh food for a great cost. We will be back in the next few weeks.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I love Mexican food, but don't like guacamole. This restaurant makes everything just for you and will go out of their way to get it right. They offer a lot of choices on their menu and their restaurant is always spotless. The staff is friendly and willing to work to make your meal special.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I've been here twice, I even placed a compliant and the 2nd visit was just as bad as the first. Grey dingy Clean up rags left on the cutting board with prepared food. Also I noticed that the Bowie and the Annapolis location had flies.. Its easy to say a restaurant cant be responsible for 1 or 2 flies but. I've never experienced a fly at chipotle on the other side of the Towne center or at Taco Bell on the other side of Bowie and Ive eaten there way more times. The regional manger contacted me Re my complaint and pleaded with me to revisit. when I did,nothing changed.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

The burritos here are slightly more pricey than Chipotle, but taste better. There is also much more of a variety at California Tortilla. It may seem that service is slightly slower than Chipotle, but you order and then go and sit down, rather than standing in an insanely long line, so California Tortilla is preferable to me. Also, they have dozens of bottles of hot sauce rated from 1 (low) to 10 (hot - really!) that you can try.

Been to California Tortilla? Share your experiences!