New York Italian deli Brandywine Maryland
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Brandywine
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The best hoagie in Maryland! !
The service is prompt, friendly staff, clean bathroom. I highly recommend New York Deli!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

It's the most amazing place to come and enjoy a great sandwich, specially for the privacy that it has all the way in the back!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I would not have stopped by until the place was recommended to me by acquaintances. I was not disappointed at all. Great food, but I would recommend the sandwiches. They are absolutely delicious. Dagwood, Blondie´s husband would think he is paradise with the very creative a tasteful sandwiches. On top of that, the place is cozy, clean and the prices very affordable.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I go here with my wife a couple times a month. Sandwiches are amazing. If your hungery try the crazy jonny size sandwich. You wont finish it in one sitting

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We have visited the New York Italian Deli on several occasions for sandwiches. It is a family owned and operated deli which reminds you of a true NY Style deli. Our favorite choice is the Grilled Reuben Sandwich. It has quality meat on rye bread with cheese, sauerkraut and dressing. The servings are large enough to eat over two days.