“YUM!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in California
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Dunkin is one of my favorite coffee chains and this one was amazing as well. The young lady took my order and instantly gave me a drink so I was out the door. The coffee could've been mixed with the sugar more- but it was a 2 dollar coffee versus a 5 dollar at starbucks

There are newer reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I had some great donuts and when you walk in the door it smells like coffee. The staff was kind and welcoming I will visit this place again. I recommend this Dunkin' Donuts to everyone.

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

I love the Dunkin' Donuts in California, Maryland. It is probably my favorite place to get coffee thus far due to their consistency and reliability. The drive through is just fantastic with the morning rush, they always get everyone through very quickly and orderly, and if they don't they are apologetic and kind. The staff is great, delicious coffee and the food is pretty average. The location is nice and even though it gets busy it isn't too crowded.

Reviewed 25 February 2015

Not a travel destination by any stretch but they have a handy drive-thru & limited seating. Run by clean, business-like well disciplined people. Needs to expand.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I love the drive through aspect of this Dunkin Donuts location. In a hurry- there is often less than a 5 minute wait to move through the line. The staff typically greets you with a smile. There is outside seating.