“Mickey Mouse Cupcakes”

Wildewood Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in California
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I have been going to this Pastry Shop for years and they are the best of the best!!!! There is nothing in the shop that is not good, it is very difficult to go in there and pick out one thing when everything they have is excellent. I order all my cakes from them and everyone always raves about them. I asked them to make Mickey Mouse cupcakes for my 2 year old grandsons birthday and the were a huge success!!! The boys knew exactly what they were. They were delicious!!!!! The service has always been top notch and yesterday was no exception, Olivia carried my stuff out to the car and also brought my charge slip to sign so I did not have to go back in . Love Love Love them!!!!

1  Thank Barbitro
There are newer reviews for Wildewood Pastry Shop

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

The raspeberry cream cake was beautiful to look at and tasted even better. The buttercream was Light and creamy not sugary. The raspberry topping was to die for.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I rated this average because of the baffling service.
The day before I needed a birthday cake I visited the bakery. The clerk took my order and wrote down the writing to be decorated on the cake. When I asked if I should pay for the cake now she said I could pay when I picked it up.
The next day when I arrived at the appointed time to pick up the cake the clerk asked me to wait while they put on the writing. I was surprised that the cake was not ready for pickup. When I asked why it wasn't ready I was told because I hadn't paid for it!!
I mentioned I asked about paying the day before and was told I could pay when I picked it up! Why else would I have come in to the bakery? She never acknowledged what I said, and I'm pretty sure it was the same person that waited on me the previous day. Not a big delay, but exasperating!
I carrot cake was alright.
Fortunately I made the birthday party on time!
If you go make sure to clarify payment, custom decorating etc.