“Great yellow cake/chocolate frosting”

Wildewood Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in California
Reviewed 26 June 2016

In the past I had been very disappointed with cookies and cupcakes from this bakery. Most of the time they were dry and tasted a bit old. I was embarrassed asking for "fresh" items, but cost is high and I want to get what I pay for. Recently I bought a yellow layer cake with buttercream icing. It was wonderful. I even froze a few pieces and when I wanted a piece I let it thaw on the counter. The thawed cake tasted just as fresh as the day I bought it. I will go back again soon but will continue to ask for the freshest items.

There are newer reviews for Wildewood Pastry Shop

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

This is the award winning custom bakery that you go to for that special cake or pastries for any occasion in addition to their wedding cakes. The hardest part is choosing from their impressive selection from creative cookies (Macaroons and Meringues are out of this world) to cakes and pastries to anything their chefs can create on site.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

This pastry shop has the most delicious desserts in Southern Maryland. Their cakes are magnificent, as is everything else. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 7 February 2016

I have been going to this Pastry Shop for years and they are the best of the best!!!! There is nothing in the shop that is not good, it is very difficult to go in there and pick out one thing when everything they have is excellent. I order all my cakes from them and everyone always raves about them. I asked them to make Mickey Mouse cupcakes for my 2 year old grandsons birthday and the were a huge success!!! The boys knew exactly what they were. They were delicious!!!!! The service has always been top notch and yesterday was no exception, Olivia carried my stuff out to the car and also brought my charge slip to sign so I did not have to go back in . Love Love Love them!!!!

1  Thank Barbitro
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

The raspeberry cream cake was beautiful to look at and tasted even better. The buttercream was Light and creamy not sugary. The raspberry topping was to die for.