“Pizza salad and icecream!”
Review of Peace Of Pizza

Peace Of Pizza
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Catonsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 June 2018

love their large variety of pizza and salads then go to Baba's (attached) and get great Hershey's icecream with an assortment of toppings.......yummy!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

In what now seems like an annual event, we are back for lunch between touring houses on the Catonsville Historic Home Tour. The crust was still very good on the pepperoni, Hawaiian and mushroom slices we ordered and this year we were given a $2 discount by showing our Homes Tour tickets. Need to make this a more than once a year stop. Service always quick.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I was in town visiting my parents who live locally. We all wanted pizza and they said there wasn’t any great pizza around. So I got online and found this place. Holy smokes!!! Fantastic pizza, huge selection, amazing salads. AND the staff was impressive. My order was ready when I walked in and while I was being rung up, another staffer was double checking the order to ensure it was right (large order). That impressed me.

Whole Family was happy from kids to grandparents.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Always very friendly and accommodating staff. Very clean restaurant and good food. Salad selection is very good and pizza is awesome. Only a 4 for chicken on the salad but can be overlooked with all the other 5’s. What I don’t like is it is connected to Baba’s deserts so I never get out of there without picking up,a cookie or ice cream,,, but the kids and wife love it! Again,,,GREAT STAFF!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Some people like cinnamon in tomato sauce. It can add a different dimension, especially when adding meatballs or pork to the dish. But cinnamon has no business in pizza sauce. I can't deal with that and can't buy their pizza as a result.