“Very friendly host, food was good.”
Review of Indian Delight

Indian Delight
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Catonsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I came to eat my favorite Indian dish, but there was a well stocked buffet that night. I decided to order spinach paneer, and try a cheese stuffed na'an. My server was eager to have me take the buffet, and pointed it out that it was just as much money to have what I had ordered or the buffee.
I was pleasantly surprised that none of the buffet dishes (vegetarian) were too spicy, as I am very sensitive to heat.
Ironically, I did not like the spinach paneer, but the vegetable dish was so good I had to have two helpings.
In the end, I was glad to have tried the buffet and see what the offerings were. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Ordered Biryani for to go , it was not good. If you are a Hyderbadi biryani lover dont order biryani here. Other things I am not sure how the taste will be. May be other items are good, not sure.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Just had a really good dinner at Indian Delight. The food was fresh, full of bright flavors and well balanced. The service was top notch and the staff very welcoming. We look forward to coming back and exploring the extensive menu.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Food is consistently good. Have done both lunch and dinner buffet. It's located on Frederick Road, in the heart of Catonsville.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

For a local Indian restaurant, they have a good menu and buffet. The service is very good too. The only reason they got 4/5 is because the decor is a bit outdated. But, don't let that stop you!