“WOW!!! Excellent food here!”
Review of Caffe Di Roma

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caffe Di Roma
Ranked #28 of 111 Restaurants in Catonsville
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We had a "to go" order here. We all had a cup of cream of crab soup and a Rueben. The food was simply great! The soup had large chunks of crab meat in it and the Rueben was stuffed with meat! Also, all came with a deli pickle and a bag of potato chips. Will definitely go here again the next time I'm up this way!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Today, we had lunch at Caffe Di Roma. Their Shrimp Salad sandwiches are better than another well known Catonsville restaurant across from a hospital. Their shrimp salad sandwiches are made with a touch of Old Bay seasoning. Yummy!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I have been stopping in here for years, every time I get my hair cut, right next door. Because this little gem of a caffe is fairly local to me, it never occurred to me (until yesterday, when I was enjoying my yummy lunch) to write a little, but very well-deserved review. The owner arrives very early, makes everything fresh and from scratch, and there is NO better than her homemade crab soup, chicken salad, shrimp salad, and of course the incredible gelato. The menu has lots of other choices, too, but I have only ordered these same things, over and over, because they are just that great. The caffe is very small, a true "mom and pop", and can get quite lively at times, with regulars (which I love). A delicious and fun experience!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We had finished dinner in Pikesville and wanted to go somewhere for gelato. Google came up with two places, one in Fells Point and the other in Catonsville, less than two miles from our house. Caffe di Roma is a pleasant little place with outdoor seating. They had a good selection of gelato, and it was delicious. I had a rich, flavorful chocolate and a coconut. The small cup was $3, and it was well worth it. I thought the chocolate was as good as the best chocolate gelato I had in Rome a couple of years ago. I'll be back.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

The only good thing about this place is the quaint outdoor seating in the summertime. The gelato portions are tiny and expensive, as are the pastries. They do make a good chicken salad sandwhich, but I can make better.

1  Thank motsayrosa