“Peaceful Retreat”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Chestertown Sunsets
Large wooden field in the back of the house
Living room
Living room view #2
Front of the house/ winter shot
Weeping Cherry Tree front lawn
Side lawn large enough for games.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ree316020...
Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania
“Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in August 2017

This property is beautifully appointed. Every amenity possible to make you feel at home. Pool is clean and well maintained. A PLUS!!

Management Response
22 Nov 2017
Thank you, I do my best to make certain the house and the pool, are always very clean & well maintained. Nothing feels more peaceful than floating in a salt pool after a long day.
mayme314
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“One of the best choices I ever made!”
Reviewed 5 weeks ago for a stay in August 2017

I was in charge of finding a rental property for our family reunion this year ( no pressure there!). I found Sandybottom and booked it. From start to finish, the interaction with the owner was seamless and painless. STORMY could not have been any more personable or gracious. The home was every single thing it promised: beautiful, quiet picturesque setting, beautifully appointed and spacious enough that after 6 days, we still all loved each other!
The highlight was the pool- a very large salt water pool was our oasis. Every day and every evening was spent in or around the pool, pure bliss.
The location of the home was ideal for trips to town. 10 minutes up the main road and we had all we needed as far as groceries, entertainment or sightseeing. I don't think I have had a more stress free, relaxing holiday ever. I cannot recommended Sandybottom enough and look forward to enjoying it myself again!

Management Response
12 Nov 2017
Peggy I am thrilled that you and your family had a great time at our little retreat. Those are the things that we enjoy about the house the most and certainly hosting guest like you and your family. is one of them as well. Thank you for leaving the house in great shape and the wonderful little parting gifts. Look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$200
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing