“Ceviche and Michelada Yes”
Review of El Azteca

El Azteca
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Clarksville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Neighbor gals went for dinner. I wanted to try their Ceviche. Just like Mexico and what I learned to make. Too bad it wasn't double the size.
And, I brought a recipe for my favorite refreshing drink, Michelada. They had it on the menu.. Ah yes!!!!
warm chips and salsa great too.
Everyone at our table was happy.

There are newer reviews for El Azteca

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I met a friend for lunch. I hadn't been to El Azteca in quite some time even though it is close by. The service was good. The chips and salsa are fresh and tasty. I had a grilled chicken quesadilla. The grilled chicken was flavored nicely. There was plenty of cheese in the quesadilla, maybe just a little too much cheese for my liking.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. The service is quick. I usually have warm chips and salsa within two minutes of sitting down. We usually have tacos for dinner but I have also had their chicken mole.The food tastes great and even though I always have a special order, they do a great job of serving what I ordered. Honestly some wait staff is great, while others are just fine but I have not had any real problems with service.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

It's been a bit since I visited El Azteca. Service and food were better than I remember. It was a culinary experience at a small Mexican restaurant. Which is like winning the lottery. If you want to take a drive and have a fantastic meal, I say time to go.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

The food is always very fresh and good. Great salsa. We often come here for lunch or work occasions. The staff is friendly.