“good sushi and various hot asian food”

Sakura Seafood Buffet
Ranked #22 of 122 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 August 2015

The food was so good that our friends and us decided to go there twice during our 10 days in DC. If you like sushi, you will like it too along with the hibachi food and hot Chinese dinner. It was very delicious.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

This is a place where you can get in and eat a variety of food for a reasonable price. It is not somewhere where I would go for date night or an a work luncheon. It gets crowded quickly.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Unbelievable selection of Chinese seafood dishes for the price. Sushi is available too. We love going with a big group of friends. Over eating is guaranteed. No wine, beer or liquor. Look for coupons on line or in your Valuepack that comes in the mail.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

The sushi is better than other buffets that I have been too. After I tried the honey chicken, I was immediately turned off. All of the chicken tasted like battered fat. I might return for the sushi because it is pretty good for all you can eat but probably not much else.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

The staff here was very unfriendly. They spent the whole time talking in small groups, eating, and giving dirty looks to customers. i was snapped at for not knowing what I wanted to drink as soon as I was asked. The food was just ok, mostly just luke warm and also mislabeled at the buffet. they had signs everywhere demanding that you eat all your food and not waste their food. For some reason they were playing 1980s music then suddenly 10 times louder than the music that was already playing they started playing this horrible Asian version of "Happy Birthday" , it was insane.....it was not someone's birthday, they just played it! It made no sense and we felt like we were part of some bizarre prank.