“Wonderful Thai food”

Aroy Thai
Ranked #30 of 125 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 July 2017

This tiny Thai restaurant on a side street serves up tasty and abundant Pad Ki Mao (Drunken Noodles) and green curry. We've eaten in and gotten take-out and all were equally good.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We love Thai food and was presently surprised at this gem we stumbled upon. I saw it on my way to the dry cleaners over there. My husband and I stopped in for lunch and it was really good. Excellent customer service as well. We will be back!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Small simple restaurant serving a good selection of Thai dishes. I felt very authentic. Good service.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

We were so glad to have stumbled upon this place. We tend to get Thai food when we go to Silver Spring but not near home. We found this place when we were near campus one evening and now it is our go-to Thai.

I love the drunken noodles and red curry while my partner loves the pad ginger and Thai fried rice. They also do some justice to "very spicy". That can be hard to find in the US!

Reviewed 16 October 2015

This is a small restaurant, designed more like a counter for takeout than sit down. But don't let that impression fool you - the food is fantastic and the table service friendly and efficient. I had the red curry, and it was as good or better than I've had in fancier places. I would drive to College Park just for this restaurant, I enjoyed it that much.