“Good lunch”

Panera Bread
Ranked #53 of 281 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at Panera Bread while shopping at the mall. This place is very popular and usually busy. The staff was friendly and the food was ready quickly. My Green Goddess salad was good.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I find this Panera Bread with a friendly atmosphere. You do not wait in line long. The food is consistent throughout the chain.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good for lunch while shopping at the Mall in Columbia. Great sandwiches. I always get the chicken panini. I would try the mac and cheese but it looks too liquidy. Prices are average. I would change the option of choosing from either an apple or a bag of potato chips. Need better options.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I've been to many Paneras all over the country, and this one is always consistent. It's busy and crowded, but my order is always correct, and the service is always spot-on.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My daughters and I stopped in for dinner one night. I wanted to try something different and I ordered the 1/2 Fuji Apple Chicken Salad with Romaine Lettuce and a 1/2 Turkey Apple Cheddar Sandwich. The salad was crisp and I just love the dressing. The sandwich was pretty large for a 1/2 sandwich. The turkey and cheese were fresh. The cranberry walnut bread was different, but it was a little dry. The apple was crunchy. The service was good like always.