“Easter Brunch”

The Churchill Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Cresaptown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed the meal. My Irish Hash was very good. The others in our dining party ordered the buffet. They said the green beans were good but not warm enough. They disliked the mashed potatoes saying they tasted like bad instant potatoes. I was disappointed they did not have a variety to tea especially since it was a brunch. The tossed salad was beautiful and according to my husband very good. Will return.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We have been twice since this restaurant opened and we will return. Great relaxed atmosphere. Food was delicious.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Went here to try with my husband. We got the mini beef Wellington’s, I got the lamb special, and him the calamari special. Everything was prepared great, service was very efficient. During the meal chef came out and checked how we liked everything. Portions were very good. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

From the British phone booth outside to the Anglo related decor this stone pub is close to a cozy pub you would find in the UK. There are 10 taps of drafts (yes Boddington;s included). Also a nice selection of bottled beers. The menu is fairly extensive and reasonably priced and does include non-British items.

I had the Pretzel Bread with Beer Cheese dip and the grilled Salmon (14.99). One of my paty got the shrimp scampi (11.99). There is shepards pie, a curry dish, fish and chips and sevferal other "British" foods. Also burgers and sandwiches from $9 - $12.

Service was good. atmosphere cozy.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

For many years this restaurant was known as Warner's German Restaurant. Sadly, the Warner family closed it a few years ago and it sat vacant. Now, it has a new life as a British pub. The Tudor style, wood, brick, and stone decor make it feel like an old pub. The full bar offers a variety of English beers and local favorites. The menu is mostly pub food with some dinner entrees. Fish and chips are a favorite. They kept the favorite Warner's Reuben sandwich on the menu. I had the steak and Guinness pie, which was excellent. The staff were very friendly, treating everyone like old friends.