“City Lights, definitely bright!”
Review of City Lights

City Lights
Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Cumberland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Met up with some friends for a delicious lunch. The portion sizes were so generous, that two out of three asked for boxes. The Salmon Caesar was had a definitely interesting vibe; grilled just the way I like it. The Cobb Salad portions were HUGE, and very crisp. The wait staff is friendly and unobtrusive. I have also enjoyed their crab cakes and wraps.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I both have food allergies, and this restaurant was so accommodating. Thank you so much. We loved the food and the lovely tables out under the trees in the Pedestrian Walway.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious grilled chicken salad with fruit and my husband enjoyed the ultimate chicken sandwich. Friends had the yummy wildflower honey brie. Decent tap list with craft beer. We sat at a lovely little table outside under shade trees and were able to listen to the live music on the mall. Nice venue for dinner with live music outdoors on a Friday evening.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We enjoyed a nice meal with wine and craft beer here. It feels intimate and cozy, but there are different rooms so it is bigger than it looks. The food was good, service good, and ambience very comfortable. We are glad we found it in the old downtown section as we walked around.

Debra S, Owner at City Lights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our staff is what makes us proud of our restaurant.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We asked a local (Amanda) who recom nded this restaurant. Boy, was she right! My wife had a bowl of their crab chowder. It was simply the BEST. Lots of crab, and a hint of sherry. It was so good, I was tempted to take some to go! I had the Mediterranian chicken wrap. Full of a seasoned chicken, feta cheese and olives wrapped in a roasted tomato tortilla. The only disappointment was a fairly mundane hamburger. We ate outside on a delightful day!

1  Thank russellp117
Debra S, Owner at City Lights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard to try to give our best and appreciate such a response.