All reviewsthe breakfast areahi expresswedding blockfloor roomthis past weekendshort drivehot breakfastpleasant stayup to datecomfortable bedsfree breakfastyogurtindoor poolocean cityhiemichaelsdesk
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our room nice and clean and that staff was really friendly. We felt like it was practically a bed and breakfast. Management and other employees were very attentive during breakfast. They spend the morning chatting with guests, making recommendations of places to go/things to do, and making sure everyone has everything they need. They certainly exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear ndmets3, Thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear all your great comments, my staff and I enjoy hearing great remarks about our hotel. I hope that when your in the area again you stop in and see us.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was welcomed as soon as I came into the lobby. My room was ready early and it was very nice. The room was big enough for my friend and I to get work accomplished. It was on the front of the hotel. I was just very pleased with the friendliness of the staff. I was only there for one night, since I had to keep moving, but I would return to this place when in the area. The breakfast offered many choices and the staff was very helpful. The happy hour was a nice touch, since it was raining and it was nice to be in the lobby out of the storm.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear 48Delawear Traveler, Thank you so much for your great review. I'm pleased to hear all the kind comments. Thank you for choosing HIE in Easton, and i hope that if your in the area again, you stop in and see us.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Management was really friendly; the room was spacious and clean with a comfortable reading chair (important!) and they have a nice wine/beer/snack reception in the lobby at the end of the day--a very nice touch. Good bargain and I would return whenever I needed a place in Easton.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear anonymous372, Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed everything. I hope when your in the area again, you stop by and see us.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I have experience such friendly staff and excellent customer service since I arrived at Holiday Inn Express in Easton, Md! Nice rooms and great free breakfast. They have offered me complimentary warm cookies, wine, and baked ziti. So nice!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Kimberly F, Thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass your great comments along to my staff they will enjoy reading this. IF your in the area again, please stop in and see us.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stay at this holiday inn express frequently while traveling on business. I find the hotel staff very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. There are healthy and various choices for breakfast each day. The rooms are always clean. there is a pool and workout room on-site. Always and enjoyable visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank travelsEasternShore
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear travelsEasternShore, Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear all the great comments. Thank you for being loyal to our hotel and the IHG brand. Hope to see you again soon.